Situated approximately two hours between Orlando and Miami, St. Lucie is a true Florida treasure for a family getaway, with miles of stunning...
Frederick Douglass Memorial Park Located on South Hutchinson Island, like many of St. Lucie’s beaches Frederick Douglass Memorial Park (link to...
With miles of coastline along the beach or on the picturesque Fort Pierce Inlet waterway, visitors to St. Lucie will be spoiled with panoramic views...
Horseback Riding on the Beach Take a ride down St. Lucie’s gorgeous coastline at Fredrick Douglass Memorial Park, one of the only places in Florida...
STAY MOBILE IN ST. LUCIE
Download Your Free Visit St. Lucie Travel App
The Visit St. Lucie Travel App is your number one resource for finding activities, accommodations, dining and more in Fort Pierce, Port St. Lucie & Hutchinson Island — all at your fingertips!
- Discover St. Lucie beaches
- Search for the best accommodations
- Find great restaurants nearest you
- Learn about special events and activities
FREE VISITORS GUIDE
Order your free 2017 Visit St. Lucie Visitors Guide
- Magnificent photos of our best treasures
- Travel tips and best kept secrets
- Ads from local tourist-related businesses
- Learn where to eat, where to stay, and what to do
SHARE YOUR ADVENTURE
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA – #VisitStLucie