Current COVID-19 Resources for Travel to St. Lucie County
Due to current reports from various sources, we understand you may have concerns before traveling to our area, so we encourage you to use this information to make informed decisions and know the facts. We have gathered information and direct links to obtain the latest report on the status of COVID-19 in our area to help you with your trip planning. Please use this page as a resource as reports are regularly updated.
Visitor safety is our top priority; therefore, we are diligent in ensuring that you are being directed to the proper resources for the most up-to-date information associated with the Corona Virus.
St. Lucie County Updates
For all local questions & concerns, please view the latest St. Lucie County updates on COVID-19 here.
State of Florida Updates
For information, regarding all Florida COVID-19 updates, click here.
All nationally reported COVID-19 updates can be found here.
What You Should Know
The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to the virus. The Center for Disease Control recommends everyday preventive actions to help stop the spread of diseases, including:
- Avoiding close contact with people who are sick.
- Staying home when you are sick and avoiding contact with persons in poor health.
- Avoiding touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Covering your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then disposing of the tissue.
- Washing your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.