44th Annual Jewelry, Rock and Gem Show
Enjoy the festivities and the shopping at the 44th Annual Jewelry, Rock, and Gem Show at the MIDFLORIDA Event Center on Saturday, October 30, 9am to 5 pm, and Sunday, October 31, 10 am to 4 pm. Admission to the show is $5.00, children under 12 are free. A $1.00 off admission coupon is available online (http://www.slcrockandgem.org/AnnualClubShow2.html). The show is presented by the St. Lucie County Rock and Gem Club to fund The Bob and Ruth Young Memorial Scholarship for a student at Indian River State College.
- Artisans and vendors selling their wares, including handcrafted jewelry created from beads, rocks, silver, copper, and more; slabs and cabochons of exotic rocks; and faceted gemstones from around the globe
- Club members demonstrating various techniques with bead weaving, faceting, cabochons, wire wrapping and weaving, and chainmaille
- Introductory classes, such as beading, chainmaille, or wire wrapping, where you’ll walk away with your completed project
- Raffles for jewelry custom-made by club artisans and hourly raffles for items contributed by vendors
- Silent auction with numerous unique items including jewelry, beads, stones, books, or equipment
- Kids Corner, a special area where children can learn about gemstone identification and make their own jewelry
- Gold and silver valuations on site
Saturday, October 30, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. | Sunday, October 31, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.