THE ESSENTIAL ROMANTIC GUIDE TO
Where to Stay
Looking for a charming inn or a room with a waterfront view? Check out these four romantic stays.
Enjoy waking up to the sound of waves hitting the shore & taking in beautiful sunrises from your oceanfront room. At The Lucie guests enjoy being just steps from the beach and many on-site amenities.
Hutchinson Island Plaza Hotel & Suites
Find yourself enjoying sunrises and sunsets from this beautiful location along the Fort Pierce Inlet. This quaint hotel is nestled right along the water with docks for fishing or anchoring your own boat. Sit in a colorful chair and unwind along the sandy shore.
A lovely oasis in Port St. Lucie, for golfer and visitors looking to “get away”. From the pools, deluxe villas and nearby local restaurants- there’s a wide variety of fun and romantic activities available when you stay at this Sheraton.
Stay at this all-inclusive resort in Port St. Lucie and enjoy a luxurious getaway with a spa on site, infinity pools, delicious dining and riverside views.
Where to Eat
Looking for a little natural ambiance for dinner? Dine along the Fort Pierce Inlet at On the Edge Bar & Grill for a casual night out or at Chuck’s Seafood & Steakhouse for a classic & fresh seafood dinner. Want to try something new? Make a reservation at Fernando’s Dockside Grill just along the St. Lucie River for delicious Portuguese dishes. For an upscale experience with authentic Italian cuisine, try Tutto Fresco in Port St. Lucie and relax indoors or outside on the patio while dinner is served.
Where to Drink
Vine and Barley is a unique wine bar and craft beer lounge. Sample over 75 wines through their “self-serve” stations throughout the venue and relax with games or soft live music with your special someone in this casual setting.
The Fort Steakhouse is an exquisite restaurant and bar in Downtown Fort Pierce. It’s perfect for pre-dinner appetizers and drinks or a little libation before a show at the Sunrise Theatre.
What to Do
1. Horseback Riding on the Beach. We highly recommend this once in a lifetime activity! Ride down one of St. Lucie’s most peaceful and pristine beaches with your sweetheart or with a few other couples-up to 8 people per tour. Check out the adorable proposal from a Beach Tours on Horseback ride on the left!
2. Take a romantic stroll at Jetty Park. The Fort Pierce Jetty is a popular place for local fisherman, but also photographers to capture stunning scenes like this!
3. Kayaking Tour! Paddle or glide down the Indian River Lagoon and observe wildlife with a beautiful view. Book your tour or rental ahead of time to ensure availability.
4. Visit the Botanical Gardens of St. Lucie. Stroll through stunning garden rooms of all varieties, colors and aromas. The Heathcote Botanical Gardens is home to the world’s largest display of tropical bonsai! See both of our gardens here.
5. Sunset sail with Sail Aiki. Sail off the Indian River Lagoon or open ocean aboard this beautiful catamaran as you sit back & enjoy the view. Enjoy complimentary beverages & music options along with genuine hospitality with Sail Aiki.
6. Book a luxury picnic for the two of you to drink, dine and relax in a beautiful outdoor setting. Contact Live Love Picnic today to get your dreamy picnic booked.
Florida has very broad public records laws. Most written communications to or from County officials regarding County business are public records available to the public and media upon request. It is the policy of St. Lucie County that all County records shall be open for personal inspection, examination and / or copying. Your e-mail communications will be subject to public disclosure unless an exemption applies to the communication. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete all materials from all computers.